Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sketchabilities Reveal #36....

Another fortnight has passed and Sketchabilities have another great sketch for you!
It's sketch #36, and I had so much fun with this one, it is so different than what I normally do but after a bit of thinking it all came together for me.

Here is the sketch...



and my layout using October Afternoon, Seaside collection plus some Prima flowers, OA word stickers and alphas, AC thickers and sass lass buttons.



Sponsor this month is Technique Junkie and the prize would be a Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD (Value $17.95) and a one year on-line subscription to the Technique Junkie Newsletter.

How to Win: Create a layout using Sketch #36 and link using Mr Linky, you have until Dec 12 to complete!

7 comments:

Glamotte said...

Wow, that page is wonderful. Love your banner at the bottom.

Great job!

Aubree said...

i adore your banner and cloud work!! Great layout!

Yara said...

This is so pretty! Love how you used the banner at the bottom of the photos! Also, how you rotated the sketch!

Heather said...

I love the rich colors in this layout. The clouds you made from the paper...too cute and I really like how the banner frames your photos.

Bev said...

Love your LO. Love the way you used your banner!

Elizabeth said...

I love this! I love how your paper looks like wood/beachiness and I love the little your frame too!
e.

Carly said...

Wow! The texture in this LO is just amazing! So beautiful and some of my favorite papers! :)

Post a Comment